Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fear(less)


As I pack my bags and think about spending three months in the city that never sleeps, I smile with excitement but think about how much I will miss being in Texas. The holidays have made me appreciate my time spent at home with my family. While I know this move to New York is temporary, it could be permanent one day- which would be awesome and a tad scary.  I know the next three months will hold unforgettable memories, but there is a bit of fear hidden under my joy. Problems that may arise that can't be handled with my parents and many friends more than four hours away. But I know that in the big city I will have friends by my side and family a short phone call away that should make me fearless.

So while there are many fun adventures to have in NYC, this is what I'll miss:

Cuddle sessions with Ms. Maya

A long winter break
Movies and massages with La La Lago chicas

The back to spring semester jitters

No comments:

Post a Comment